Sunday, November 28, 2010

It went how far?

A good 18 inches.

No, I'm serious, it was at least a foot and a half from baby butt to where it splattered all over the changing table paraphernalia.

Projectile poop is an interesting thing... it was perfectly round, spraying out like a steady stream from a garden hose, and quite lengthy, too. In fact, it was still coming out while it was destroying the baby powder, baby lotion, hand sanitizer, Butt Paste, Desitin, wipes and the stack of diapers we keep on hand.

All in all, it was an amazing display of the raw power inherent in an infant's ability to purge the bowels in a forceful and decisive manner.

Unfortunately, it managed to stain everything it touched, except for the wall. Behr Premium Plus Ultra Interior Flat Enamel: perfect for nurseries. Now I'm off to find a good pre-wash spray thingy.

-A

1 comment:

  1. I've been neglecting my and others blogs lately and only just read this. Scary stuff isn't it. My mom got me a bottle of Dreft pre-wash which I've since been on the hunt to replace. It was one of the best I've found thus far.

    ReplyDelete